Opt for Fixed Deposit and let your savings grow with high stability and safety of principal amount. With no influence of market conditions fixed deposit enables you to take control of your investments with flexibility and offers guaranteed returns.
• Fixed deposits are one of the oldest and safest investment instruments.
• The interest rates on fixed deposits are higher than the interest provided on savings account or current account balances.
• It has no influence of market which gives risk-free and guarantees fixed returns.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q-How I can apply?
SGet the physical form from nearby store or download the form from NetPaisa site. Fill the complete form and attach attested documents like – aadhar card, pan card, photo, cheque.
Send directly to us or nearby store.
Q- What are the schemes of deposits available?
• Cumalative-Interest is compounded annually.Interest earned get at time of maturity.
• Non-Cumulative- you received the interest monthly, quarterly, half-yearly, yearly basis dependent on your preference.
Q- What is the minimum deposit amount and tenure
Minimum deposit amount is 10 k and tenure is 7 days to 5 years.
Q- Can a joint account be maintained?
Yes a joint account can be maintained.
Q- Can a company invest in FD?
Yes a company can invest in FD but procedure will be different.
Q-In case if there is an urgent need for money, can a withdrawal be made from deposit?
According to the direction of RBI, no withdrawal of Deposits can be made within three months from the date of Deposit/renewal of Deposit.