Net Paisa is a one stop solution for Mobile Recharges, Flight Bookings, DTH top ups ,getting a new DTH connection, Data card Recharge, Bill payments and money transfers. We provide multi recharge services to our customers. Online recharge is provided to the customers and it covers the major mobile operators Airtel, Vodafone, Idea, Reliance JIO and BSNL. Apart from mobile recharge services, customers can make bill payments including postpaid and landline bill payment, paying electricity and gas bill. This portal also serves a blessing to travel agents who can sell tickets, travel insurance, prompt booking of hotels, flights and sell holiday packages.
Services provided by Net Paisa
• Online recharge
o Mobile Recharge can easily be done by prepaid user by simply registering on Netpaise portal. Complete details of Airtel plans and packages are available out there. You can choose the plan best suiting your requirement. Recharge can easily be done online at competitive price without the need of user to go to the recharge stores. Payment can be made from anywhere be it your office or home. Details about the gadgets, mobile phones, mobile operator tariff, and special offers available in the market are present on portal. For recharge user has to select the option pre-paid, enter mobile no, select the operator who is providing you the services and proceed with the payment. User can also go through plans and packages present there and choose the best possible plan suiting his/her requirement. When the recharge request is made, the amount is deducted from the wallet connected to your bank account.
o DTH Recharge –Customers can recharge DTH instantly on Net Paisa. You just need to enter recharge amount, Subscriber ID,select the operator and click the Proceed to recharge button. With just one click recharge is done .You can browse the plans available on the portal and recharge according to your requirement. Net Paisa is supporting 9 DTH operators as of now namely Reliance Big TV, Big TV,Tata Sky, Videocon,DishTV,VideconSpecial,Videocon D2H,Sun TV and Airtel DTH When you initiate recharge request money is deducted from your wallet that is connected to your bank Account. Provision like recharge history, amount left in the wallet and any cash back availed can easily checked by customers after logging in the portal.
o Data Card Recharge –It is extremely easy to recharge your data card using Net Paisa .It’s user friendly interface and making it possible to get the recharge done in a very short span makes it a perfect choice for millions of user’s across the country. You just need to enter data card number .Enter the amount and select the operator. The prominent players in the market are: Vodafone Postpaid,AirtelPostpaid,TATADocomoPostpaid,AircelPostpaid,ReliancePostpaid,RelianceJioPostpaid,IDEApotpaid,BSNLPostpaid.You can also browse plans2G/3G and 4G and select accordingly. Just with one click recharge is done instantly. When you click on recharge button the amount mentioned is deducted from your wallet.
What are the advantages of using Net Paisa for your recharges?
• Recharges can be done from anywhere using your mobile phone. No need to stand in long queues to get your recharges done.
• It provides 24*7 support. Recharges can be done anytime. Even on Sunday’s and holidays.
• Provides fastest, Secure and convenient platform for money transfer.
• Quick recharge facility is provided to the user who needs a quick recharge and ha not registered with the portal yet. Quick Recharge can simply be done by providing phone no and specifying the operator, making payment through credit card/debit card /net banking.
• Net Paisa cares for its customers by providing various offers and deals. There is also facility for offering some cash back to user in case of any deal going on that particular time or cash back in case of failed transaction.
• No additional and enrollment fees is charged by the user while getting mobile recharged on portal.